Files To SD Card is the file-sharing app that gives you one-click free space on your internal memory. With the help of this, quickly move our data like photos, videos, downloads, etc from your device to SD Card. This Files To SD Card app also helps to backup files from internal memory to your SD Card.
Files To SD Card also helps to protect your files, and you will always have to up-to-date backup of your files from internal memory to SD Card. Files To SD Card app is the fastest and easiest way to copy/backup and move the files from one place to another. In case, you copy the files and which is already exist in SD Card, So existing files on the SD Card are automatically skipped. Simply select files you need to move or duplicate (backup), click a major button and that is all, quick and simple. You can likewise choose explicit files to move/duplicate by file augmentation and move or reinforce your files quicker. The app shows an enormous view of files with more subtleties that appear after a long touch of choice of files. With the new capacity “Notice”, you will always remember to tidy up the interior memory normally for the legitimate activity of your device. The latest version of the File To SD Card app is 1.673 and this is also available on the play store. File To SD Card is compatible with all device but the minimum requirement is Android 5.0+.
- File To SD Card is the free tool app for transferring the data.
- Copied files on the SD Card are automatically skipped.
- It is the fastest and easiest way to copy/move and or backup.
- File To SD Card is the less time-consuming app.
- With the help of this, select specific files by file extension.
- In File To SD Card app, Notification of new files via notification.
- Free up space by moving your files (archives, downloads, photos, recordings and other) to SD Card.
The latest version of The Files To SD Card app is v1.673 which is updated on 2019-06-08.